Pages

YourTime to look good and feel good

Unique Promotion Tip

This unique tip is courtesy of SalvageNation on Etsy. She created videos of her still pictures and put them on youtube, and attributes 20 sales to this video alone!!! Definitely worth a try for all you Etsy sellers out there. Thanks SalvageNation!

The instructions she gave were short and sweet. All you need is freeware from Microsoft, Photostory 3. Of course, you can use any other software you already have, to create your video. Photostory 3 is incredibly easy to use, and lets you add pictures, text, music, effects etc. In fact, it was so easy to use, that I downloaded it, make a video, set up an account on youtube, and uploaded the video all within 30 minutes!

Check out my youtube videos on the right hand side of this page :-)

Try it out yourself! You can download Photostory 3 from here
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/PhotoStory/default.mspx

If you have any questions on how to use this freeware to make a video, or how to upload to youtube, let me know :-) Be glad to help.

Hope everyone gets lots of sales from this little tip, courtesy of a sweet Etsian!

1 comment:

  1. Sound great! Unfortunately I have so much stuff on my PC right now it is bogged down and at times runs as fast as a snail. I'm afraid if I put any more "stuff" on it, it will crash and burn. :o

    ReplyDelete