Pages

YourTime to look good and feel good

YAY I'm on!!!

What me???? A blogger?

Who'd have thought?

Not that I am a technophobe by any stretch of the imagination. Born a geek, with Math and Science being my favorite subjects as far back as I can remember, graduating with an undergrad in Electrical Engineering, and a grad degree in Computer Science, and spending most of my career in technology fields, I don't think I quite qualify as a technophobe. So... what then? Maybe an overload of real life social networking that left little time for virtual networking? Maybe too busy with work and family? Or maybe - the more likely explanation - sheer laziness :-)

In any case, it's interesting that my interest in blogging was prompted because of something totally different. Arts, crafts .. these have been my life breath all my life. Now that I've discovered Etsy, I am totally feeding my obsession by buying all kinds of handmade goodies, and since mid year, even selling on Etsy!!! Who'd have thought :-)

Enough about me. You should go check out Etsy. It's oh so cool, and has sooooo many unique items.
http://www.etsy.com

5 comments:

  1. way to go! It took me a long time to figure out a lot of technical stuff, and I'm still learning, but you're looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging! I like reading other people's blogs - it's like reading the paper, but more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YourTime, you have a lovely shop also, with some beautiful jewelry. Like the fact that you also carry a few vintage pieces along with your new handcrafted ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well welcome to blogging!! So happy to meet you ..found you on Etsy!!I love your shop too! Wonderful things!! :)Sarah

    ReplyDelete